Most people use wood for interior decoration for the house. But almost no one knows that there are some healthy woods. So what are the best types of wood for health? Let’s find out in this article!
- Agarwood wood
Based on the Wood Level, agarwood is one of the most expensive woods in Vietnam today. People who have a lot of money are not sure to buy it. Because it is extremely rare. Why is it so rare?
- Agarwood works to cure incurable diseases and some types of cancer.
- When burned, its scent also helps circulate meridians, acupuncture points to reduce stress, fatigue, relax your mind, relax.
- In addition, frankincense wood has a very good meaning in feng shui. It brings wealth, luck, banish evil spirits and health for homeowners,
Note: Because of its rarity. When handling wood you have to be very careful. (You can refer to the Best Woodworking Books to know more about the best woodworking tools)
- Cypress wood
The second rare wood is cypress wood. The cypress wood gives a very unique and charming scent, that scent can be stored for hundreds of years without having to be opaque or using scratch paper. Some applications of cypress wood:
- People use the essential oil of cypress wood very much in the cosmetics industry, especially the perfume industry.
- In addition, it is very good for human health with the effect of analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, good disinfection. You can also use oil of cypress to massage your body.
- Camphor wood
Camphor wood has a spicy taste, aroma. it has the effect of reducing rheumatism, diuretic, flatulence, sweating, except dysentery. Besides, Camphor oil has the effect of eliminating inflammation and detoxification.
- Dalbergia odorifera
Application of wood:
- The wood used in processing high-quality wood. (Woodworking workers use
- It also has the effect of melting swollen, sweating and supporting the heart.
Through the article, we tried to show you some precious and rare woods. Besides, there are many other precious and healthy woods that we have not shown in this article. Hope it useful for you!